Home of the Locomotives
Huntington Charter School
OPEN POSITIONS: CLICK EMPLOYMENT TAB FOR DETAILS
NOW ACCEPTING NEW STUDENT APPLICATIONS
The mission of the district is to offer a secure place where students can gain knowledge, grow in wisdom, prepare for the future, develop confidence, and value learning for life changes in technology and global living.
Statement of Philosophy
The focus of the future should be on service and excellence. We are pleased, as employees at Huntington Elementary, Middle and High School, to have the opportunity to serve and work with your students. The importance of teaching and learning was well stated by a late President of the United States: "From the desk where I sit, the answer to all world problems is found in a single word. That word is "education." President, Lyndon B. Johnson
Those words inspire and support the challenges and commitment we have for quality education at Huntington Middle and High School. We believe that:
- A student is the most important person in any school.
- A student is not an interruption of our work - he or she is the purpose of it.
- A student is not just a statistic. He or she is a flesh-and-blood human being with feelings and emotions.
- A student is one who comes to us with needs and/or wants. It is our job to fill them.
- A student is deserving of the most courteous and attentive treatment that we can provide.
- A student is the lifeblood of this and every school. Without them we would have to close our doors.